Monday, May 3, 2010

All the house is a stage or what finally prompts me to get 'bedding' for my bed

My house is for sale.  I put it on the market on Saturday and a sign went in on Sunday.

Today, the photographer/'visual tour' maker came at 11 a.m.  I had the most exhausting Sunday you can imagine.  And the second most exhausting Saturday.  Thankfully, Carl took the children last night.  And even better, yesterday my son had a play date from 4 to 7 and my daughter cleaned up her room!!  And I went to Tuesday Morning and purchased bedding because my realtor told me that my dorm room approach to my bed needed a little updating, i.e., graduation.

Voila!

Isn't that insane?  I lit a fragrant candle in the master bathroom so the visual tour could capture the flickering elegance and prompt all viewers to imagine bathing in such a radiant cocoon of pleasure.

It's like I live at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Notice the powerful impact of the candle:

It's there.  Fool around with the resolution of your screen.

No matter what the faux mise en place of ma maison, I have always had a canard in my room de powder:

I do anticipate some of my unctuous neighbors to do the house tour equivalent of rubber necking.  But that is another post.

Cheers, and when I have a done deal, I am inviting all (2) of my followers to a very racuous blow out that will confirm for my neighbors once and for all how they feel about me.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. M, Lo said you were moving to chicago. What???? love the duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the labels on this post!!

    ReplyDelete