Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me sitting in Staplegun, with neighbors attending



Yup, if I were to sit on my porch, this would likely happen.  However, my twist on this scenarios is that I am usually standing, having just innocently answered my doorbell.

Remind me to post about the three people who confronted me, all at once, one night, on my porch after I answered the door.  I was physically menaced (I prefer to do the menacing, thank you very much.  I am very good at emotional menacing.  I am going to darken my eyebrows and put in fangs the next time I answer the doorbell.  I wear black pretty often.)  Here is a teaser of that soon-to-be-posted post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdYas_8EDZM.  Wes Craven stole from me.

In the meanwhile, sit back and feel my pain.

Staplegun.  Bringing me one step closer to hermit-hood.

My next house:

Notice no eyes.

1 comment:

  1. OMG That is hilarious! Can't believe you dug up that old trailer!

    ReplyDelete